India tour of New Zealand

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 10,213
Hmmm should not make much of a difference unless the conditions are overcast how they were in 2002 ..

They want to give Dhawan or Vijay chances before dropping them. I feel they will select him only if they are sure he will walk into the playing XI

Vijay has thrived at least in one innings that's why he has been given another chance.Don't know what for Dhawan has been selected, a good one day player but fails in tests comprehensively.So, it's fair to say he's a flat track bully.

Which channel will broadcast NZ Series?
I guess current WI-NZ series is broadcast on NEO Channels. If its on NEO Channels, then I would miss the Tests (ODI would anyways be on DD 😀)
I guess TATASKY removed NEO channels, so another war in waiting between Tata Sky and their customers 😀

So India lose the first ODI by 24 runs. Terrific innings from Kohli. But this time though, the hundred goes in vain. Some good bowling towards the death. Couldn't keep Corey Anderson quiet though. He made 68 off just 40 and also came good with the ball picking up a couple. Jadeja's selection continues to baffle me. Another expensive spell by Ishant. Another poor show by Rohit Sharma. Dhawan didn't convert his start and same goes for Raina.

vicky24 said:
So India lose the first ODI by 24 runs. Terrific innings from Kohli. But this time though, the hundred goes in vain. Some good bowling towards the death. Couldn't keep Corey Anderson quiet though. He made 68 off just 40 and also came good with the ball picking up a couple. Jadeja's selection continues to baffle me. Another expensive spell by Ishant. Another poor show by Rohit Sharma. Dhawan didn't convert his start and same goes for Raina.
Jadejas selection baffles you ?? He is the only spinner who did well in SA when the so called main spinner Ashwin was rendered useless .. If you said Ashwins selection baffles you that I would agree with .. Jadeja is Indias No 1 Spinner as of today ...
AbhishekS said:
How many ODI and test matches in NZ will India be playing?
5 ODI and 2 Tests ..