India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 41,677
Man, no matter what kind of a team we pick it always gives me chills whenever India tour's australia. We can never be relaxed at all ! Phew

But still, our team performs the best when they tour Australia. If umpires dont impose their dictatorship, or if the opposing team doesnt start acting as Umpires in disguise, we beat them hands down.

Need to hope Zaheer has learnt his lesson... Munaf suffered a lot of criticism (I heard/read) and for a long time was ignored by selectors purely for this.

Heh. Munaf ! I completely forgot about him. He seemed to be ok, but lost his way. I don't want to see him again unless he can bowl really well at the death. I think he won't be considered like nehra.

Why Yadav lost his place? I thought he was bowling well. And its sad to see Pathan not picked for OZ tour, I still remember his yorker to dismiss Gilchirist.

Now see, u can either have Yadav or Pathan.....not both obviously! Pathan has got a chance, so that Yadav can be rested i guess. And y Pathan is not there for Oz tour? V have quite some settled bowlers for the time being. But as i have said very soon u will see Zak getting injured & out of the series.....replaced by Pathan.

Zaheer has been injured twice before during Australian tour but this time its different, he's coming off a rehab and good long rest of almost 4-5 months. I'm very sure he'll play the whole tour. Australian pace attack is weak now with Cummins almost out for whole summer, Harris is coming off injury but he doesn't last for more than a test.

But Zak had the same "pre-conditions" before the England tour as well. He last played in the I-P-L. I dont take that as an excuse, so his last international appearance was World Cup Final - April 2, 2011. From that day till July 21, he had rest. Thats more than 3.5 months. And still, he cudnt bowl more than 10-12 overs in the test. Leave aside appearing in the whole series.

But u will see them making that xcuse, the moment they lose a a match.

^^ What in the world are these selectors got in their mind by picking this guy ?? :O Phew

Oh, i didnt knew this news was posted here! 😕 I posted it in WI tour thread.Very soon, u will see Zak coming back.

@ Crazysah.....U must have read that Aaron is out due to injury! U cant field an injured player.