• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 41,697

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
ISP
Reliance Wired Line
1 of the biggest rivalries in the recent times.....the Marquee series - Border Gavaskar Trophy

Fixtures:

The series always witnesses intense rivalries......some of the memorable moments of the past:

Perth Test

Sydney Test:

The "Famous" moment.....this pair will be missed for sure.....

Even a cool man like him, shows so much emotions when he plays against Aussies.

We hope he gets his 100th 100 in the 1st Test at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.....the traditional Boxing Day Test.

Series may be far away, but the discussions have started. So lets discuss anything related to this rivalry in this thread!

Already created a thread...good

Anyways seems India will struggle in the first test. hardly any tour matches 🙁

----------

Atleast India have not reduced the test matches for T20s like South Africa & Australia did...

Its our trend.....on any tour, v struggle in 1st Test. But i hope it doesnt end up being a repeat of Eng tour.....hope that it was just an off series, and they have learnt from that mistake.

And with Zak making a possible comeback, it will add tremendous stability to the bowling line up. Fingers crossed, for his fitness atleast in the 4 test series!

Atleast India have not reduced the test matches for T20s like South Africa & Australia did...

Whoever took that decision for this series, has to be a true cricket fan. If for Ind v Aus in Aus, they dont have 4 matches, its a shame. I wud even suggest it shud be 5 test series from next time onwards. And not just when Ind tours down under. It shud be the case even when Aussies tour here.

Being a big series, any1 interested for Fantasy Cricket? I wud create a league & u all just have to participate.......

Cricinfo has closed it down since past few series. V play it on Criclounge now. If few ppl here are interested, say even about 5-10, then v can play it. All u have to do is - keep a track on ur team - that too, if u have time.

That's a piece of good news but i wanted him to be in oz. He is in such good form picking up wickets and will come handy with the bat as well. Provides such a stability down the order. Bad luck !

What i can foresee is that Irfan wud perform decently in the 2 chances he has got, and may be he will b named in ODI squad for Aussie tour. And even if that doesnt happen, just before the New Year Test, or right after the New Year test, u will see headlines like "Pathan to replace injured Zaheer Khan, who has been ruled out of the tour".I m so confident of Zak's fitness.

Yeah. He is drawing injuries where he is considered to be in his prime ! I don't want him to draw another injury *during* the test match itself and leave the youngsters stranded like in lords ! Before or after the test match, fine ! 😀

Yep. So if he is coming with less than 100% fitness, then that will b revealed in the last 2 ODIs. And if they dont play him in last 2 ODIs, be assured that v will play the first test with 10 players & a sub, just after Day 1 or Day 2.