India Tour of Australia 2011/12

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Now see, u can either have Yadav or Pathan.....not both obviously! Pathan has got a chance, so that Yadav can be rested i guess. And y Pathan is not there for Oz tour? V have quite some settled bowlers for the time being. But as i have said very soon u will see Zak getting injured & out of the series.....replaced by Pathan.

pagalpanti

Oct 10, 2011
Zaheer has been injured twice before during Australian tour but this time its different, he's coming off a rehab and good long rest of almost 4-5 months. I'm very sure he'll play the whole tour. Australian pace attack is weak now with Cummins almost out for whole summer, Harris is coming off injury but he doesn't last for more than a test.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
But Zak had the same "pre-conditions" before the England tour as well. He last played in the I-P-L. I dont take that as an excuse, so his last international appearance was World Cup Final - April 2, 2011. From that day till July 21, he had rest. Thats more than 3.5 months. And still, he cudnt bowl more than 10-12 overs in the test. Leave aside appearing in the whole series.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
But u will see them making that xcuse, the moment they lose a a match.

vicky24

Regular
Regulars
Oct 22, 2011
^^ What in the world are these selectors got in their mind by picking this guy ?? :O Phew

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Oh, i didnt knew this news was posted here! :confused: I posted it in WI tour thread.Very soon, u will see Zak coming back.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
@ Crazysah.....U must have read that Aaron is out due to injury! U cant field an injured player.