• Views Views 41,728
Off topic:
2nd test Aus vs Nz
Aus need 41runs to win with 1 wicket remaining, warner batting on 104

----------

16 runs required.....

----------

Nz won the match, won by 7 runs....

Now this tour will be the real Test for Both the World Champions! :haha:Sachin,Dravid and Laxman will have to perform really world class.

Having said that, NZ made a good turnaround today morning. 5 wks in session 1 & the remainong in the 2nd! I was in train, yet glued to cricinfo.

Well played Kiwis. Indian team should try take some confidence (not over-confidence) into this game.

Thats what even i m hoping. Our guys have lot more capacity than Kiwis. Just that they shudnt take it too lightly. Again i wud say - lets hope that Eng fiasco was 1 off thing.

I think Australia team and media is projecting that their team is weak and India has good chance to win the series, but its just to make Team India relax. While Test Match begins, then we can come to know about real situation, whether Aussie team is really weak...I doubt that can Indian bowlers even take 20 wickets in any upcoming tests!Though batting looks strong for Team India as most of batsman are in good form.

Aussie team is indeed weak. They got beaten by NZ, which escaped a defeat narrowly against a team like Zimbabwe.

Aussie team is indeed weak. They got beaten by NZ, which escaped a defeat narrowly against a team like Zimbabwe.
NZ and perhaps Zimbabwe had better bowlers, but same cant be said about Indian bowlers. Lets see, match starts in 5 days 🙂

Somehow i now have faith in Yadav. He will b the star bowler for us, just like Ishant last time round. And for spin, i hope either OJ or Ash do the job of Jumbo....

Wonder how India would cope if both pacers break down: Cowan - The Times of India
Cowan said he is thinking how the Indians would manage if Zaheer Khan and Ishant Sharma, both injury-prone, were to break down in the middle of the Test.

"Zaheer is a great competitor on the world stage. I don't know how fit Sharma is going to be but it's a risk if both him and Zaheer are in the team and both break down -- so I'm sure they're aware of that as well," said Cowan.

There's been a question mark over Zaheer and Ishant in recent days but the fears were allayed to an extent when both shared the new ball in the second innings of the Chairman's XI at Manuka Oval.

This might be mind game by Aussie, but its also the fear which most Indian cricket fans think 🙂

If the management does play both the guys, then this cud be the dumbest management i wud have ever seen!Btw, let me mention here as well - will be making the league soon & for those who dont know, i will post how to go about it. Its pretty simple.

Very strange. Aussies were on top and kept losing wicketsOf course there will be a big controversy about not using DRS. Anyways, its the collective decision of India & Australian boardsTill the time ponting was playing I thought it was business as usual and the aussies will post 400+. Things looking gud for India