• Views Views 5,254

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
India Today group to launch an English language daily in Delhi
Media group India Today has said in a statement that they are planning to come out with an English language daily in Delhi city by early next year.
India Today Group Chief Aroon Purie said in a statement: “We are working on it and the paper [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/1443/india-today-group/

I read in news that India today is launching morning newspaper (in Delhi) 3 months ago. Has that paper been launched? Or is the evening paper which India Today already runs converted to morning newspaper? Please give more details. (If some India Today official is reading this, tell when you will launch the paper in Tirupathi or nearby city Chennai)Thanks,Shiva

Headlines Today gets MIB nod to rebrand as India Today | TelevisionPost.com
At the beginning of the fiscal, Karan Thapar joined Headlines Today. Later, former Indian Express editor-in-chief and CEO Shekhar Gupta and CNN-IBN editor-in-chief Rajdeep Sardesai also joined the group. While Gupta stepped down within three months, Sardesai continues to be consulting editor with India Today and does shows for both Aaj Tak and Headlines Today.
TV Today’s revenue leader has been Aaj Tak while Headlines Today has been far behind. The English news channel has picked up in ratings and now the push is to give it a brand lift.
TV Today’s plan is to convert Headlines Today into a completely new channel, with a focus on non-linearity to attract younger audiences.
Now they have same brand in Print, Online and TV.
I watched it regularly until Rajdeep joined it 😀

Indian Television Dot Com | Headlines Today becomes India Today; group to pump 10% of budget in marketing
The new look of the channel not only has a headline at the top and bottom of the screen, but also on the left of the news presenter, which is in the form of a box making it legible even from a distance. She denied that this would be make the screen look cluttered and said it had been tested amongst viewers who had liked the format.
Screen looks cluttered really, and viewer cannot focus on any content of screen as there is news presenter, and also some texts scrolling in every part of screen.
NewsX (and DD News, and BBC World) have less cluttered and clean screen with focus on news presenter.

photo to post karo 😀

I checked last night that "new" channel. Can't post photo as now I am in office 😀

The entire website is an ad.

PIKMsb6.png

RkAsZP7.jpg

Reactions: SVK
People used to have 21" TVs. Now its going 40+ ... Since people have been used to watching in 21" most of their life, it should make sense if they leave 22-23" alone and utilize the rest of the space for ads, absurdly large and useless titles and flashy images..

/s

I dont know how many of you have seen Headlines Today channel when it was launched almost 10 years ago. It had similar display with News Presenter in small Window and 3 sides of screen displaying various graphics like Weather, headlines, stock market. Later they felt that it was cluttered so they made clean screen with only scroll at bottom. Now again with rebranding they gone to original graphics 🙂

Don't remember.. But then, I rarely watch TV and if at all, its mostly sports channel...