India Post Updates

It says it tried to deliver since 2 days. Does not mention about calling you.

10/10/2017 15:10:00 Industrial Complex Dundahera S.O Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served
09/10/2017 16:42:00 Industrial Complex Dundahera S.O Item delivery attempted Door Locked-Intimation Served

intimation served lol. they can easily call me but i do not think any postman has ever called me at the time of delivery.
dundahera is definitely the problem here. my package is lying in the wrong post office.
i have received deliveries from Amazon on both of these days. it just does not make sense that both days someone came to my house and somehow no one responded to their bells. door locked is incorrect in any case, as they never enter the premises and only ring the bell outside the house.

i can easily check cctv footage for the time mentioned in the tracking page but of course it does not really matter. no one came.

You need to tag the regional office of India Post too. Usually @CPMGxxx or @PMGxxx. Like @CPMGKarnataka. Search in Twitter and tag them for fastest response. They usually resolve within 24 hours.

today is the third attempt. as per Amazon india website, product is returned to their warehouse after three failures 😀

Product should stay in Post Office for 7 days after serving intimation. You are allowed to pickup from post office by providing tracking details/Intimation copy.

I have feeling that there must be some mistake in address by sender.

Or he fed wrong tracking number in database.

so as expected, the package was not delivered today. but interesting thing happened. i was coming back from the local market and i saw an india post maruti van roaming around. caught the guys. asked them to check if they had my package. they had an unopened bora full of Amazon shipments. they went through it but could not find my package in that bundle. but the guy did tell me that the postman assigned to my area has been on leave for a few days now which means that all deliveries are delayed and they are assigned to other area so when they get an opportunity, they try to deliver packages in my area. he assured me that if my package is lying with a local post office, it would be delivered in the coming days and i need not worry.

i am yet to get a non delivery update from amazon. i wonder if they would ship the product back because of three failed deliveries in their system. from the looks of it, india post might not ship it back as they are clearing backlog of shipments which means there are likely to be tons of other people waiting for their package!

IS5CIXC.png