India Post Updates

Sushubh

Administrator
Even speedpost tracking is broken right now. Links appear to have been broken as well. Click any link on google search result right now and it's 404. Freaks.

Track Consignment

Sushubh

Administrator
so they are showing the new site to random users? strange.

anyhow. tracking worked. they appear to have no plans to return my package to me.

Saurabh Srivastava

Regulars
No idea about redirection as I rarely open that website and I have no tracking ID to track. I have always used that link to track my packages and it always worked for me.
Coming to speed post these guys use amazing routing algo. to deliver products that ultimately make delays :D. Wait for few more days they will deliver to you

Sai

Regulars
IndiaPost account facility is coming up. Signup > Select service to use> Enter address details> Make payment> Print shipping labels and finally schedule pickups or drop off at Post Office. There is return to sender, reroute, franking etc facilities coming up as per website. Would love to get packing supplies from them like USPS.

There are lot of bugs, spelling and grammar mistakes. Homepage slider graphics, few color combinations here and there are very poor. Not to forget the fact that the website is still not responsive.

If Tata Consultancy Services and India Post could fix all these issues, it could be a game changer for India Post. They are inexpensive, very responsive to complaints and from past few weeks, delivery timing has been on par (if not better) with private players. At least for me.