India out of ICC Trophy, what can be done?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,127

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Will Virendar Sehwag who promised big for the Pakistan game be sacked and told to play a season of Ranji cricket to get back in form? What happens to Rohan Gavaskar? Would the board do something about the fitness of the cricketers? Would it consider how come Sachin’s tennis elbow doesn’t stop him from advertising for products ranging from biscuits to mobile to bikes to cars? Why can’t they spend time resting and working on their fitness rather than working on their shooting schedules?Oh, wait… BCCI is too busy to get some television sponsorship for the Australian series in India. They just lost hold of a deal worth 308 million US dollars… Who cares about Indian Cricket Team!

:angry: what were they thinking of when they included gavaskar.. little brat did nothing but waste some balls.. i wanted to poke his eyes out especially looking at the way he was rolling them about 🙄 agarkar is better @ batting then him..

he used to study with me at school in YPS patiala.. was senior to me though.. well anyway he's no good either.. i liked badani though

atleast he was a fighter. but true... i hate to see them wear fancy gl@$$es even in ranji matches... how can u communicate with your team mates without making eye contact?! i saw a photo of akash chopra wearing them while doing practice! duh, even aussie have stopped wearing them... indians, take sachin/sehwag for example... s*cks 😛and no i am not jealous i can't afford oakleys :lol:

lol they say that it helps them see the ball better.. 😱 that's a good one