India might not vaccinate people who recovered from Covid-19

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel

Time to forget about the concept of vaccination. Vaccination is a construct. An illusion. And Indians need to rise above these false concepts.

The study also highlighted that there is no need to vaccinate those who had been infected by Covid-19 previously and said that the vaccination of such individuals can be done after generating evidence that the vaccine is beneficial after natural infection.

It also said that vaccinating the young population, given the current scenario, will not be cost-effective.

Given the rapid transmission of infection in various parts of the country, it is unlikely that mass vaccination of all adults will catch up with the pace of natural infection among our young population.

The present situation of the pandemic in the country demands that we should be guided by the logistics and epidemiological data to prioritise vaccination rather than opening vaccination for all age groups at this stage.

Vaccine is a strong and powerful weapon against the novel coronavirus. And like all strong weapons it should neither be withheld nor used indiscriminately; but should be employed strategically to derive maximum benefit in a cost-effective way

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH, JioFiber
It's all in preparation for declaring that we have vaccinated whole population before elections. Now they say reduce quantity of medicine from 0.5ml to 0.1ml

ISP
Airtel | Jio | V! | BSNL
I read somewhere that’s what they are planning on doing. Subcutaneous/intradermal administration of a tiny dose instead of an intramuscular larger dose.

ISP
Hathway
Always follow UK guidelines for AstraZeneca/Covishield vaccine.

~ Once you have recovered from Covid, then after 2 weeks, Get 1st dose immediately, as igM antibody is at its highest level.
~ Get 2nd dose after 8 weeks.

Don't wait for 3 months or trust any nonsense from PM narendra.

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Shia Labeouf Reaction GIF

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH, JioFiber
So here is my hypothesis.
Since the center in Gurgaon is allowed to administer 2nd dose earlier, the check or 3months must have been removed from the CoWin. Till now the CoWin won't let vaccination center proceed if the time has not come for 2nd dose.
And now appointment is not required, probably just walk into a private hospital and get the second jab. You might need to bribe someone at hospital!