India England Series 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 826
  • Views Views 50,738
Joke is good. But wait for the series to begin!!PS: Any idea how much wud be D2h charging for Star Cricket HD??The CC guy doesnt have any knowledge that the channel is added, and i cudnt contact Online Team on time.......

Yay!!!! Sreesanth took a wicket

----------

The main line-up should have 5 changes - Laxman, Dhoni, Harbhajan, Pravin & Ishant & that would have some impact. Having said that this performance is no excuse.

Laxman, Dhoni and Harbhajan will come back. I doubt that P.Kumar will come back, even if he is great swinger and shud be able to use conditions well in England.

It’s common with Indian cricketers right? History tells you that india never performed well in TOUR MATCHES, they even don’t perform in first test match ( lost or drawn) BUT FROM SECOND TEST india will dominate the TOUR.......it’s my opinion though.I/we miss sehwag batting in first 2 test matches.

It’s common with Indian cricketers right? History tells you that india never performed well in TOUR MATCHES, they even don’t perform in first test match ( lost or drawn) BUT FROM SECOND TEST india will dominate the TOUR.......it’s my opinion though.
I/we miss sehwag batting in first 2 test matches.

Exactly, they always get out-played in first match when touring overseas, only to come out on top in the next.

Oh god , injured zaheer could miss most of the england series.Source : yahoo cricket

Zak is Nehra v 2.0......He spends more time being injured rather than on field!!But if the news is to be believed, its better to call him back & send in Nehra.

Haha, if Zak is Nehra v2 then if Nehra comes, he will be out on day 1 of test no. 2! 😀

But atleast he also will get 2 wickets on Day 1!! Sree, Ishu, PK, are somehow lacking the sting needed to utilise the conditions.

Hahaha, others wont even take that i think! Just dont understand why they are so wayward!