India broadband forum itself cheating For Sun direct DTH

oh ok.. so twitter doesnt have WALL concept like facebook... got it.so if i want to say something to u on twitter.. i cant do it.. unless u r following me

to get access someone's private twitter feed, that user and you have to follow each other.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

argh. you can tweet to me. does not need any following.

twitter has a wall, but i have my own wall and you would have your own wall.

you do not get to see my wall (with content from people i follow) but you can see what i have tweeted from my twitter account page.

and you can tweet to anyone. following is only needed to tweet people who have private accounts.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

looks like i misunderstood what you were asking and went into irrelevant details 😀

LOL.. ok.. i am better with facebook.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

yup u misunderstood my first question 😀

duh. just create a dummy twitter account. you dont even need to verify your email id to do most of the things.

LOL, nope i checked with dummy account.. i think its not allowed,.i just wanted to check who wrote abt "evercookie" on ur wall OR by typing @sushubh

permanent cookies. haha. warthog would go nuts if he finds out.

anyways, i can i believe block multiple registrations from a single IP (not good).

the fact remains, the posts i removed yesterday were not actual posts. they were just one line rants. two people talking to each other supporting each other. both of them had the same IP. what am i supposed to do in that situation? heh.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

while i was writing the above post, someone tweeted about this on my feed list.

evercookie - virtually irrevocable persistent cookies

Ha....ha ......ha This is what the answer we were waiting for now we we will proceed what we planned.......Thanks

LOL, nope i checked with dummy account.. i think its not allowed,.

i just wanted to check who wrote abt "evercookie" on ur wall OR by typing @sushubh

argh, no one specifically wrote to me about evercookie. it was a general tweet from a private account Twitter

i operate that account. it pings me the latest posts on the xenforo forum. it is a private account because the developers complained that it was polluting searches for xenforo on twitter (back when it was not available for download).

the tweet was connected to this post on their forum: Make harder for banned members to re-register with Evercookie | XenForo Community

argh. sun haters. just be nice. to me. i don't care about sun dth. as long as you are logical with your complaints, i would have no issues with them appearing on the forum. thanks.

argh. sun haters. just be nice. to me. i don't care about sun dth. as long as you are logical with your complaints, i would have no issues with them appearing on the forum. thanks.

I think you are not being nice to them and finished them off. They are missing since then :rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Ha....ha ......ha This is what the answer we were waiting for now we we will proceed what we planned.......Thanks

Even if you come from different IPs still he can track 😀 BTW even without knowing these things how come you thought to finish this forum?

Umm, why would 2-3 ppl wanna share a IBF account? Last time I checked registering on IBF was free! 😛

Not 2-3 people sharing it is 1 person making 2-3 ids at a time and using all of them.

^^ LOL, that's even worse! Why would anyone wanna do such a thing? :rofl:

Dont know but that is happening in every section. I found many but Admin able to find only few 😀