India Australia One Day Match October 2 2007 in Kochi

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 10,424
sports is the best place for this. coz this comedy show is what we have in the name of sports in india.

I dont know whats the problem with Sachin. Now-a-days he is afraid to face any bowler. Keeping the Same T20 team for the ODIs wil be a good idea. Throw out Sachin , Sourav and Dravid 😡😡😡

^^^I agree they are just blocking 3 important places in the team which could be given to prospective players who will perform well, as seen in T-20 matches.............

Just goes show India is still behind best of them. Hopefully Australia will humiliate indian cricket team in this series which might well stop media w@nkfest over Indian team after the 20/20 tournament.

Hmm ,Man just keep faith in your team and they will do wonders 🙂

oh i have extreme faith in them to continue to do what i expect from them.

Hmm ,Man just keep faith in your team and they will do wonders 🙂

They are doing it already.

the Australians my team. 😀:rofl:

This is the Indian Team, they will shine once in a while, but will mostly continue to play below par..just like everything else in my beloved country. What you need to look out for is that 'once in a while'.Hey btw i just realized this 50 over match is so so damn boring..

i am wondering why Srisanth was not fined this time.because his offence wud become next level offence whichwud lead to few ODI suspension, and in turn India mightcome up with better bowler spoiling series?!!

ICC is afraid. Money fines are great. Coz Indian players dont really care about the money from the matches any more.they get to 'perform' their duties. and players get to do what they want. media can't complain. everyone is happy.

Dhoni(HT): "ek match ban lag jaayega to line par aa jaayega"!
i just cant wait till that happens. :yahoo:
but it is strange dhoni said that.

i am wondering why Srisanth was not fined this time.

because his offence wud become next level offence which
wud lead to few ODI suspension, and in turn India might
come up with better bowler spoiling series?!!

i saw the photo of sreesanth in hindu paper today...after dismissing symonds.... he was like a monkey .. sry to say.. :hysterical::hysterical: