India At 107/4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,339
nanner. no banning. just send them back to ranji and everything would automatically follow. sacking worked in case of saurav ganguly. he learnt where he stood at without having a position in the team. he performed well in the matches. something similar is needed for other guys in the team.

Common everyone its just a game! Well i was expecting this result only. Also is there any difference between India & Pakistan team now except Indian team is paid more.

the runners-up of the last two world cups are out in the league matches......IRONYEDIT : india still not out....but what the heck...they don't deserve a place in the Super Eight

our players have earned enough to live a comfortable life now! win or lose, doesn't matter to them anymore. as long as the money keeps coming! :angry:

money would stop flowing the day.we the consumer.decide to.boycott.any brand which is associated with.any of our cricketers.

endorsements by cricketers should be banned. btw did u ppl notice all cricketer waale ads hv stopped airing 😉 :lol:shucks ..🙁 SA lost .....indians shud learn something frm SA ....like for starters ... don shit in ur pants when u see a big score atleast try to chase it .....My cheers r now for SA ....i bet they'll take the cup this time.

i went to see the namesake today and the hall showed the RBK ad featuring the indian tigers. the shoe deal ad. people booed in the hall. at full volume. 😀