increase mtnl speed only for win xp..

hello people,

I am new to this forum but after trying and testing one of the best software to increase internet speed

if you already have 512kbps unlimited plan and not getting speed of more then 50 to 54 kbps...then try this software it will increase the speed to 75 kbps........(but please remember it will only work in windows XP i repeat only windows xp no other operating system)

Please click on the below link and download the software as per instruction....

Half-open limit fix (patch) for Windows - Download

I am working with this software and what i am getting is around 68 to 71 kbps otherwise i was getting 48 to 54 in torrents

will this work ?

right. i was to post this app name here but i could not recollect it. there are existing solutions out there that can change the settings in Windows XP. i think utorrent has this setting changer inbuilt.

well thank you for your updates, however i think so that it is much better and very much effective as compared to other software's.

if i am correct as i tried lot of ip optimization .. but this works like a charm....

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

those who are still waiting that websites on their computer open late or take time to come up on browser page...even after having a internet plan of 1mbps or2mbps ....try Google name benchmarking

namebench - Project Hosting on Google Code

it is also best to increase the reply rate for your browser to search faster and better....

don't go on words... try it and reply will be positive...

can u give any help for increasing internet speed for HATHWAY ISP

k from past few days i m getting .25 mbps as download n .50 mbps as upload speed in speedtest.net n websites taking time to load..but i m still getting 120 kbps transfer rate when downloading...wtf going on

TCP optimizer...it's a myth you can increase your speed that much .... practically ... if you are synced at 512kbps you cannot go over 64KB/s .... what the tcp optimizer / port opener does is that it opens the max number of incoming connections your computer can accept from 10 (default win xp value) to whatever value you want ... like mine is set at 100 ... so that way you accept more connections and get higher speed...(max attainable line speed) .... it's a sort of scam that you can boost your speed or increase your speed... this is not possible in ADSL / DSL technology in any way... its only possible in cable internet

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

braveguy .... hathway in mumbai runs cable internet? you should look up uncapping the cable modem

TCP optimizer...it's a myth you can increase your speed that much .... practically ... if you are synced at 512kbps you cannot go over 64KB/s .... what the tcp optimizer / port opener does is that it opens the max number of incoming connections your computer can accept from 10 (default win xp value) to whatever value you want ... like mine is set at 100 ... so that way you accept more connections and get higher speed...(max attainable line speed) .... it's a sort of scam that you can boost your speed or increase your speed... this is not possible in ADSL / DSL technology in any way... its only possible in cable internet

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

braveguy .... hathway in mumbai runs cable internet? you should look up uncapping the cable modem

what does it mean and how do i do that

what it means is that you can increase the number of peers you can connect to over the internet.... the higher the number of peers you can connect to... the more bandwidth you can suck out of your connection .... you need to google it friend

you need to run the programm again and it has an option to restore to previous settings....