ITR file ho gayi? (2023)

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 🤷

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
I think my mom and dad too got these messages from IT. They checked the forms yesterday.

This is being received by me since last 2 years!! So i am not surprised at all at seeing it this time again!

I submitted my return but again received the message. LOL. 😀

I received this SMS on all my 5 numbers. They too have joined the crowd of Tele Marketers 😛

One call of a Tele Marketer to Mr. Pranab Mukherjee (our finance minister) triggered such a fast response from the government. 1909 was introduced to prevent unwanted telemarketers from calling or sms-ing us.What does the government has to say now?Its own department spamming!?

I too got this message on my number, and I thought I got it because I didnt file my returns. But was surprised to see all numbers in my home (which are not registered anywhere for tax related stuff) also got this message. This is spamming by govt?

Wow u guys are some cranky folks... Whats wrong with the govt reminding ppl to file their taxes??? I thought it was a good move just to remind ppl of the due date so they can escape paying the fine...You guys will just b*tch about anything zzzz.....

And i thought i was the only one receiving these messages, as this is my first year of filing. Though i don't see these messages as Spam, i would call them informative as i heard they are sent only during July of every year.

Chances are, u might even receive in September. Dont remember what happened last year & last to last year......

Wow u guys are some cranky folks... Whats wrong with the govt reminding ppl to file their taxes??? I thought it was a good move just to remind ppl of the due date so they can escape paying the fine...You guys will just b*tch about anything zzzz.....

a spam is a spam even if it is sent with good intentions.

it would not have been a spam message if it was being sent to people who are supposed to filing taxes.

for a student in 8th class, it is a spam.

one person's spam is another person's alert.

if i go by your statement, real estate messages are not spam too because they tell us about exciting investment opportunities.

----------

After all, even they are into "Business of Making money".....Part of the Revenue Dept of the Govt!!

frankly speaking they stand to make more if people are late in filing their returns/taxes.

frankly speaking they stand to make more if people are late in filing their returns/taxes.

Thats if u assume that the defaulter will always pay all dues, with interest.

But thats too much to assume. Coz most of the times they spend money in paper work & time in recovering taxes from them. In the end, they too lose the interest that cud have been earned.