ITR file ho gayi? (2023)

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 🤷

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Not mine , my moms account actually , and its yahoo so the spam filter is almost non existent .

give your mom the gift that is gmail.

yahoo has decent spam filter. i get more spam on hotmail and gmail then yahoo.

maybe because you use yahoo regularly and have marked spam properly. google has no competition to managing spam otherwise. i can see it on a brand new account with emails from other accounts imported to it. my cousin brother thanked me like hell when i routed his emails through gmail because the spam email almost disappeared from him inbox. 🙂

give your mom the gift that is gmail.
She has both accounts , but the yahoo one is old and many people have that , also AFAIK yahoo no longer provides free email forwarding , it is activated on my account , so all my yahoo mail is autoforwarded to gmail .

believe it OR not, my yahoo spam filter is disabled.i used YAHOO account at many sites (but only honest looking sites.)but never shared gmail account anywhere and still i get spam there.infact whatever spam come on yahoo is coming thru gmail forwarding.

dont worry the way yahoo is going... yahoo mail would be merged with hotmail... i am still worried about flickr. i hope hayai comes here soon. i would take 10mbps connection for a month and get down all the data on flickr and then leave it for good.

anyone here noticing that these mails are coming at a faster rate now that the financial year is coming to an end soon.

https://imgur.com/uwr5i

i got this message earlier today. i ignored it because i know about it and i thought they probably have my number in records from my last filing.

samm got it too. and he is not really a tax payer (i think).

it means only one thing.

Our beloved Income Tax Department actually mass mailed it to bulk mailing lists?

Now that you mention, I really think so. Reason being that the IT department has my OLD number, not the new one since I haven't filed anything yet. Unless they have got it through banks / other sources, there is no way they could ask me to check on the status of 26AS

Yeah! I am not really a tax payer right now.I am on an unpaid bench.When I saw this message, I was like 😕

Even i'm not a Income Tax payer....and worst...i have activated "Do NOT Distrub" and still i received this message!!!