In2Cable - New Website

• Thread starter Thread starter krishnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 7,316
does any one has any info on new launches by IN2CABLE / IN2NET

Now what, they've decided to just leave it at the teaser for another year !

Now what, they've decided to just leave it at the teaser for another year !

I hope after the teaser its not a flop show like offering 10mbps with 15 gb fup and 512kbps thereafter ...

They may be tieing up with Extreme peering as they are saying 6movies in an hour like Alliance used to advertise

I have 2mbps and i am utterly disappointed here in kandivali mumbai. Shitt service, everyday offing the router at around 6pm to 9pm night, later shutting the office so you cant do anything... then till 10:30 am the internet will be down all night and later they will on it, i am for now taking reliance netconnect+ as a backup internet till i find a better wired internet to replace this crap of a service called in2cable

call the number on this website and complain to the bosses or send an email.

I have 2mbps and i am utterly disappointed here in kandivali mumbai. Shitt service, everyday offing the router at around 6pm to 9pm night, later shutting the office so you cant do anything... then till 10:30 am the internet will be down all night and later they will on it, i am for now taking reliance netconnect+ as a backup internet till i find a better wired internet to replace this crap of a service called in2cable