Important Vodafone SMS codes / USSD codes

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 288,784
I have Vodafone postpaid and have activated 1GB 3G plan. With *111*5# I can check what my data balance is there but I cannot see the date when it expires. I can see the same in my wife's phone which is Vodafone prepaid and only EDGE plan activated.Any way to get that ??

I have Vodafone postpaid and have activated 1GB 3G plan. With *111*5# I can check what my data balance is there but I cannot see the date when it expires. I can see the same in my wife's phone which is Vodafone prepaid and only EDGE plan activated.
Any way to get that ??

On postpaid your expiration date is probably the bill cycle only.

I have Vodafone postpaid and have activated 1GB 3G plan. With *111*5# I can check what my data balance is there but I cannot see the date when it expires. I can see the same in my wife's phone which is Vodafone prepaid and only EDGE plan activated.
Any way to get that ??

Hello Sir,

Kindly note that your billing is on 25th of every month. Hence, the 1GB free data is valid within the billing cycle.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

Thread has been pinned, need input from members in different states to provide working USSD codes to be added in the first page.

Samuel said:
Thread has been pinned, need input from members in different states to provide working USSD codes to be added in the first page.
In U.P.(East) for prepaid 3G
*111# gives self help menu and select 6 for data balance then select 2 for remaining balance on prepaid.
I usually do *111*6*2# which gives me directly the remaining 3G balance.
Similarly you can use *111*2# to get balance along your phone number
*111*3*1# to get the last 3 call charges details
*111*3*2# to get the last 3 sms charges details
and so on.
you can use * after the main ussd menu to navigate to the next option and end the string with # and system will reply with selected option if thats a valid input.