• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 288,814
Mumbai India for balance 3G *225*6#

Does not work with postpaid !! 🙁 says "rejected"

Does not work with postpaid !! 🙁 says "rejected"

MB to 144 ?

How do I check balance for (prepaid) 3G data packs (MI103) for VF Kolkata? I only see activation/cancellation info in their web site, but nothing on balance enquiry.

thanks!

I tweeted this query to Vodafone India and they called me up yesterday. VF says they yet to implement short codes to check balance for 3G plans in Calcutta!

Some compassionate soul needs to compile a list of all the SMS codes for Prepaid / Postpaid users in every circle & share it with everyone.....

Can anyone tell me how to activate DND on Vodafone Prepaid?I messaged DND to 111, DND to 56789, DND to 1909, DND to 111None of the code is working, weird thing is, when I am sending DND to 111 I am getting this message "This service is no longer available on 56789 please send dnd to 111" eh?

Thanks for your prompt reply man, much appreciated.I am getting this message:"Full DND service is currently active. We are unable to process your request now. Requested service can be activated only after deactivating Full DND"What the hell is that? Actually I am getting heck lot of advertisements on my number, real estates, villas, shit crap 😛

So, I have a vodafone 3g data card so I can't make calls.Any way to check balance data using sms?Also any way to check overall balance using an sms?

I am using Vodafone 3G prepaid in Kolkata on my mobile phone.

To check data balance, send sms with SURF to 144

I got a message back which looked like:

Hi!Your vodafone live usage is 0 MB.Your vodafone mobile connect usage is 0 MB.Your dual usage is 219.6513671875 MB

I don't know why it's called "dual usage".

hi admin,can you make this thread stick as it has crossed around 17k views.

*225*6# does not work... any other way to check data balance of 2G prepaid vodafone mumbai 1GB plan

*225*6# does not work... any other way to check data balance of 2G prepaid vodafone mumbai 1GB plan

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/U2YdFh so that we can address your concern better.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/U2YdFh so that we can address your concern better.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.