IMP: Privacy policy for this (OUR) forum!? Give ur suggestions...

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 27,715

Lokesh

Regulars
ISP
Trib 649_Combo
Does the forum has any privacy policy???🙂also, does admin (sususbh) purges(delete/destroy) all our ip addresses which get recorded in the server???🙂just asking so that someone (possibly a hacker or govt. agency) doesn't trace us back ...😗Also, can there be a feature to have 2 usernames linked to 1 acct. (like a pseudo)???:evil:if you have any suggestions or views on this please do comment!

i have static ip dude! and does it matter whether u hav dynamic or not, if u r using ur home connection!? i think/believe everything is recorded and one can be traced thru dynamic ip too!🙁

cant find any option to remove the IPs connected with the posts... so i guess it cant be done. you can always make a second id... put in incorrect information. i dont mind.

well i guess most users have incorrect info here.

you can always make a second id... put in incorrect information. i dont mind.

nice... 😕

cant find any option to remove the IPs connected with the posts... so i guess it cant be done.

oh no!🙁

you can always make a second id... put in incorrect information. i dont mind.
not an option! guess will have to start using proxies, but that's way too much of trouble!🙁

well i guess most users have incorrect info here.
I don't think regulars like u n me, register thru incorrect info here!🙂

yes even if u have fake identities, u can still be caught.2nd I think its rule that logs shud be kept for atleast 6 months.

Even if logs are deleted from Servers, they are available from Routers that handle traffic in data centers AND from local ISP.In short, privacy is difficult thing to achieve.

and of course we DO not talk about internet piracy on this forum anyways. we do not recommend it. and we avoid doing it.

just asking so that someone (possibly a hacker or govt. agency) doesn't trace us back ...😗

Our own Govt does not know the diffrence between Broadband and rubber band, :rofl:
They call 256kbps with speed drops a BB????????
Oo only hackers or foreign threats would be admissible

just asking so that someone (possibly a hacker or govt. agency) doesn't trace us back ...😗

Our own Govt does not know the difference between Broadband and rubber band, :rofl:
They call 256kbps with speed drops a BB????????
Oo only hackers or foreign threats would be admissible

cant find any option to remove the IPs connected with the posts... so i guess it cant be done.

All of it is stored in a MySQL dB is it not ?

You might not find some option...

but why can't a SQL query take care of that.

of course i should be able to run a query to clean the post table of the IPs (2 lakh posts!)... but i dont know whether that would mess up the forum in anyways. probably replace all the existing IPs with a dummy one. but i would need someone who is good with sql commands to give me that perfect command 😛