IMP: New NCCP Portal !!!

Mine is a bizarre situation....according to the above mentioned portal my number is not registered but according to service provider it is activated!!!! and i am receiving messages so i am in the middle of nowhere what to do. When i try to complain on tata docomo they say its activated 🙁

First of all do one thing . Send " START 0 " to 1909 from your mobile and share the return messages you get. Then would be able to guide you. It takes 7 days to complete the registration . So, if 7 days had been completed, your number must reflect on the portal.

DND was for Calls. If you want to stop promotional calls , you have to send " START DND " to 1909. But now it has been discontinued.Now If want to get rid of both call and sms, you have to send " START 0" to 1909 which is also called fully blocked.In partial Blocking , you have to select preferences between 1 to 7. So all calls will be blocked but you will be able to receive sms for Telemarketers according to preference selected.

ok.. so my one phone on which DND was already activated is showing not registered .. So I guess one need to activate this NCCP service also separately ..One other phone on which I activated this NCCP 2-3 days back is showing as registered ..

I just sent start 0 to 1909 and received sorry we cant process your request please call customer care. Customer care guys are bunch of idiots they dont know what it meant when i asked for 0 as the preference.

----------

Moreover when i check status on tata docomo portal it shows activated and gives me an option to deactivate or modify preference. So on tata docomo records it is activated but not on GOVT records 🙁
I guess this is one of the cases 🙁

I just now sent from my Vodafone number and it said " We have recieved your request for DND. We respect your privacy. Your request confirmation will be sent to you soon ".

That means Docomo is having issue and not ready with the complaince.

----------

You take a print screen of NCCP Portal and mail it to docomo guys.

Those idiots dont understand what i am trying to explain...and saying that is not done on our end.How lame....i have talked to a very senior person in tata to look into the matter

Its not new, exists from long.Details were already posted here:[post]454262[/post]

Yes, you are rite but many of the new links had been added which were not present before. One major addition is to check the status of number with preference opted.

both the links are crawling right now. looks like they were not ready to handle the crores of people who might be checking it out today. 😀

Yes, absolutely. This website had been spreaded like free condoms to all f***** causing it crawl 😛