• Views Views 909

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://goo.gl/Rv79V
Indian Movie Cop (IMC) is a proactive initiative by the Indian film industry to spread awareness about movie piracy. IMC provides seamless coordination, collective action, and cooperation between stake holders, enforcement agencies and concerned movie lovers by providing all relevant information.

The interface looks like windows phone. Talk about piracy.
Btw i still don't get what this app is about ? I mean if i download it on my phone i will be shown the video of why i should not pirate and it causes global warming and stuff like that ?

God knows really. I read about this app on TOI. Took a while to actually locate the app because TOI does not link to external sources.

WTF? God knows why people like you don't understand the facts, which were shown in the news papers?

rak007 said:
The interface looks like windows phone. Talk about piracy.
Btw i still don't get what this app is about ? I mean if i download it on my phone i will be shown the video of why i should not pirate and it causes global warming and stuff like that ?
Well what do you mean to say? you want to encorage piracy? Fund the Anti-Social elements around the world?

UK854 said:
WTF? God knows why people like you don't understand the facts, which were shown in the news papers?

Well what do you mean to say? you want to encorage piracy? Fund the Anti-Social elements around the world?
So if i am downloading big bang theory from torrents, i am contributing to anti social elements ?

I am assuming Pike Solutions was hired to develop this app by the ANTI VIDEO PIRACY CELL?