Imax delhi?

• Thread starter Thread starter keshavdutt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 10,411

keshavdutt

ISP
mtnl
anyone know any Imax in or around delhi? would be good if i can also have some contact info of that Theater.and i have one more question any updates on when will Transformers 2 Release in india :S i am desperate to watch it

i think there is an imax theater in ghaziabad. not a very high one but still a good one. july 3 is what i heard is the release date of transformers 2 in india.

I recently went to pacific Mall in ghaziabad which used to have an Imax screen & I asked one of the staff guys about the Imax. Unfortunately, Aeren r Imax has been moved out of screen 1. Instead, they are building some ebony lounge in place of that.
Thats what I was told. maybe they are changing the dome thing to ebony.....who knows. Big cinemas's site reports only of Imax screen in wadala, mumbai. If any of you guys reading have some truthful news regarding where Imax has shifted or has it really been shifted, then please let us all know.

wadala imax was closed.IT was a dome imax.I watched matrix revolution and it gave me a headache.to watch a action movie in a dome theater is sick

wadala imax was closed.

It was closed but its up now.....check the Big cinemas site....It clearly says Harry Potter 6 in 3D. Anyways, this thread is about Imax in Delhi or nearby areas, so nobody gives a s**t about the Imax in mumbai.

I also think the imax here in ghaziabad has been shut because no new movie has been released in it for months!wanted to see half blood prince in 3d but now it looks like will have to go to hyderabad again to watch it in 3d(did that for order of the phoenix too:thumbsup🙂prasads imax is the best in India.