• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,707

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,On my Fedora Linux pc the image files (all types jpeg, gif etc) are no longer showing their pictures. What I mean to say here the images are easily opened in a number of apps such as the GIMP, Image Viewer etc. But since all the images are stored in different folders and displayed as icons in terms of file arrangement. The file arrangement I have chosen is called Icon View in the Konqueror browser. My worry is why all the image files are shown as a picture of a digital camera instead of showing them as small pictures (the content of the image file itself). Please help thanks...Can any one please tell me how to upload a screen shot here with this post?

Hi,I have found the solution to this problem. All you have to do is open a folders in the Konqueror file browser and then click the View menu then go down to an option called Preview then another menu appears to the right which has an option called Images among many other options. Just select the Images option and now all the image files will have their content displayed within the file icons. Thanks...

For your second question, just click ''Print Screen" button in your keyboard in Linux (I use Ubuntu), it will create a screenshot file, just save it, and upload in via TinyPic or Imageshack. Now when you post, Go Advanced> insert image> Paste the url of image (direct link).Thanks. Keep learning linux.

Thanks iitmanohjit and admin...my Linux learning is going on, but at a very slow pace and I would like to start a Linux User Group in Mumbai where I am posted at the moment, need support and guidance from other people....

@techtata I can help, but I am not in Mumbai. May be internet can help staying in touch. Btw, send you a friend request here. accept it.

Hi,I have accepted you as a friend, thanks, hopefully you can guide me about Linux in the days to come...