I'm screwed!

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
Tel.No XXXXXXXX Plan TriB_590_NUStart Date(mm-dd-yyyy) 19-May-05 Type of Plan MonthlyEnd Date Date(mm-dd-yyyy) 30-May-2005 DETAIL BROADBAND BILLING Min. Charges (Rs.) 247.42 CPE Rental (Rs.) 33.55 Total Usage(MB) 2293.03 Free Limit(MB) 209.68 Amount above free limit (MB) 2083.35 Rate /(MB) 1.2 Extra Usage charge (Rs.) 2500.02 Other charge (Rs.) 0 Total charge (Rs.) 2780.99is it really NU (Night Unlimited) plan or the name is just to fool ppl???? 😱 coz i didn't even finish my quota of 209.68 MB (for my daytime browsing) that i got when my connection started....what should i do now????? //crybaby

Put up a complaint...Its the prob of their billing servers.And did u switch on the CPE after 12am and shut it off before 8am ???If not, then its ur fault... 🙄

Yeah there's an instruvtion to switch on CPE after 12 and switch it off b4 8I think u r victim of that flaw

damn it!!! no one ever told me to restart it at 12 and 8...and it's india and i can't even sue them 🙁 :angry: what should i do now?????

Pay this bill and learn a lesson for not going through the fine prints. :lol:

Note2  TriB 590NU-Night Unlimited(NU): Unlimited Free Internet Usage (Data Download) Night time between 00 Hrs to 08.00 Hrs however Day time Internet Usage (Data Download) 08.00 Hrs to 24.00 Hrs  is counted against Monthly Free Data Download limit.For Unlimited Free Internet usage Switch ON CPE during night after 00.00 hrs. and ensure disconnection before 08.00 hrs. Switch off CPE when not in use.[/b]
🙄

I think u shud argue with them........u may get it waived off

Heh I always look for the fine print. It's even in some ads on T.V :lol: Anyway what's a CPE?

CPE - Customer Premises Equipment.I remember once having saved a frame of an ad. using my TV tuner and zoomed in to see the fine prints ! :lol:

I'm using the new MTNL night time package, the one with free downloads between 12 and 8am.I had about 250mb of daytime downloads available for this month until day before. That day, I connected at 8pm and scheduled DLs to begin at 12.20am. Disconnected next morning at 7.10 am. I was connect for 11 hrs, no disconnections in between. My entire daytime limit has been used!!!I bought my account on the 4th of June and I am confident that the note mentioned about switching off the CPE was not there 15 days ago. I spent a lot of time there before going for the plan. Such things are not overlooked. 😉If you notice, the page was revised just yesterday. I'm sure MTNL had no idea that the billing was going this way. They've just put that note up there. I've complained on their helpline, emailing them proof from my download manager of how much was downloaded when (attached). It may not be of much help, but I suggest the others also use something like this to track their hourly usage. Atleast you'll have some credible proof of your claims.Lets see what happens, I wont let this pass without action.View attachment 166View attachment 167--Aakash.

ok...but the last month, whatever i downloaded in night, between 12 - 8 am, nothing got deducted from my quota of daytime usage MB...in fact, i had 19 MB left at the end of month...also, i just talked to the exchange person right now...he's saying this is going with almost everyone and those ppl cudn't even put the proper billing in place yet...and he says come and meet the area manager and it'll be solved...most probably...so let's hope for the best... 🤔

ok guys...got the bill finally...good news is that there's no such crap as it was mentioned in the online thing, but the bad news is that there are charges which i was never told of (or never knew) 🙁One time Regn. ADSL 25/05/2005 05/06/2005 500.00DSL Installation and Test 25/05/2005 05/06/2005 300.00Initial Deposit for DSL 25/05/2005 05/06/2005 500.00Tri Band Subscriber 19/05/2005 31/05/2005 281.26Total - 1581.26though they seem justified...so i think am gonna pay this bill...btw, does anyone have any idea about those 2 dates??? they come under the heading "From_dt."...wonder what exactly is it... 🤔

pl. ignore the from dt. it seems 2 make no sense wid the billing period.am facinga similar prob.When i got my conn.in mar '05 i was promised 200Mb or 15 days free usage.. but unfortunately i was billed for t entire period..also thios month i have yet not been allocated my quota of 400MB as yet, no one at cust care seems 2 kno wat 2 do... they told me 2 call up billing... but 2 no avail...