I'm having a big time problem with airtel can any 1 from airtel solve this?

• Thread starter Thread starter manohar1121
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,382

manohar1121

ISP
airtel
I live in banashankari 3rd stage, banglore.
and the guy who installed internet said that there is fluctuation on net in this area but it will be only minor n it will be solved soon
and its been a month now i am getting speed @ https://www.speedtest.net/result/2168797974.png :angry:
And check the latency 500+ ! I am online gamer where the latency is the most important for me...IF i call the customer care they will tell me 2 delete cookies n shit, but my PC is full cleaned with all shits like that...and they wont understand what is ping or latency means...how can i explain them...? :angry:
Airtel guys says that this is the only area where this kind of problem is der and the complaint is kept in pending...wtf can no 1 solve this?
I used airtel in Mysore which i lived b4 there was not even a single proble whole year...

Is there any line noise? If no, there is nothing that you can do, except keep following up with them.What servers are you trying to ping? IP address? Then maybe another bangalore user will post their ping times to that server so that we'll have an idea of how bad it is.

I am not using landline since i am in a room...n airtel ppl came with landline to check it but it was clear....its not only my side all who are using airtel in this area have the same problem, airtel executive only said me that when he came 2 install...i want seniour people of airtel to know about this issue...

that is probably the best thing you can do right now if local engineers are not willing to fix the problem for you. i get decent support when i go through their twitter account. but then those people know who i am and tend to take my complaints seriously.

that is probably the best thing you can do right now if local engineers are not willing to fix the problem for you. i get decent support when i go through their twitter account. but then those people know who i am and tend to take my complaints seriously.
Please tell me how to contact them...

@OP If they have accepted that in the area, you are not going to get a reasonable Quality of Service, then perhaps you can ask for a refund. Keep asking for refunds regularly on every bill. Keep complaining on the latency issue. Give them enough service ticket numbers to justify the refund.

thanx i have called n they said that thy will be here 2 check by tomorrow..hope it settles :chargrined:

hmm guess they just settled things...pings are more than 300 n speed is above 1mbps...there is no way to explain them this..!they will tell speed is der thats enough for now...n boom!I am an online gamer where pings r more imp -_-"never mind i am changing it... :loser: