• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,521
Status
Not open for further replies.

pudu123

Regular
ISP
Airtel Xtreme 40Mbps
I am on magic 1299 IPTV plan which is supposed to give 1 Mbps speeds.Since the beginning of this week I have been getting 10% of my speeds on torrents during day.Also, my normal browsing speeds have been reduced by 25% during day!So, I am paying 1500 rupees for this cr@p??

indeed. one of the reasons i have no plan to take their combo plan 🙁 2000+300+taxes for 150GB and IPTV 🙁

most fuktel users are fuked...ur in new delhi shift to mtnl if u can...999 IMps unltd no FUP or 1899 2MBps no FUP...currently even the premium downloads on file sharing sites is crap speeds on fuktel BB.......

if you're not a gamer , leave airtel and get MTNL as airtel is taking things for granted. my friend got MTNL 1 mbps by ditching airtel . the problem is airtel has FUP limits and still throttles speeds on torrents . i thought FUP was introduced so that people would download less from torrents . torrent throttling just doesn't make sense if airtel already has FUP in place . get reliance if you're a gamer .2 plans on reliance still have no FUP limits . as soon as torrent throttling starts on my connection , i'm gonna get my plan down to 999 2mbps connection with 10 gb FUP plan for gaming and get mtnl 1 mbps unlimited for downloading.

if you're not a gamer , leave airtel and get MTNL as airtel is taking things for granted. my friend got MTNL 1 mbps by ditching airtel . the problem is airtel has FUP limits and still throttles speeds on torrents . i thought FUP was introduced so that people would download less from torrents . torrent throttling just doesn't make sense if airtel already has FUP in place .
get reliance if you're a gamer .2 plans on reliance still have no FUP limits . as soon as torrent throttling starts on my connection , i'm gonna get my plan down to 999 2mbps connection with 10 gb FUP plan for gaming and get mtnl 1 mbps unlimited for downloading.

Yeah. As per my knowledge, reliance is very best for video streaming, VOIP and gaming. I think it offers lowest ping time to customers in comparison with others in India.

----------

Am I right? I am telling on the basis of available results on the internet. I tried a lot to get connection but no feasibility.

reliance is even better than airtel when it comes to gaming .the only problem is their coverage area for wireline internet and their customer support (both pathetic)

I don't do gaming. What will be the total cost & time for getting a new MTNL 999 unlimited plan in delhi?Also, should I terminate my Airtel IPTV connection before getting MTNL?

indeed. one of the reasons i have no plan to take their combo plan 🙁 2000+300+taxes for 150GB and IPTV 🙁
Have you been FUP'ed too ??

I think 600. check details here

Broadband

Are you sure these are charges for new customers or customers who ALREADY have MTNL landline??

Also, should I buy modem from mtnl or get my own modem?

Status
Not open for further replies.