Ikea in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 42,256
ok. ignore. the alarm clock requires manual winding like similar clocks that used to be popular in the 80s and 90s 😀
Its not manual. It has batteries 😛 manual adjustment is for setting the correct time. Once its set, the clock will run on 2 batteries

i'd recommend this too. heavy as fuck.

As for the clock... Couldn't find any IKEA video... A crappy old video indicated a manual winding clock. Probably an old variant? The alarm feature also runs on battery?

also about the clock... the alarm thingy is too loud. parents are used to melody tones on the phone. they would probably not use it so it would go wasted. 😀

do try to get that baking container 😛 the amazonbasics kit is out of stock for weeks now. plus i just need the cake one.

As for the clock... Couldn't find any IKEA video... A crappy old video indicated a manual winding clock. Probably an old variant? The alarm feature also runs on battery?

Source

this is the one on sale. few years back they probably had the manual one but now it runs on batteries. both the alarm and time. and yes, the alarm is loud af

yeah. the problem is the loud alarm. i considering the digital clock they have listed which you can attach to a counter. but again... pointless purchase.

Got my first batch of Ikea products through dexter. So far quite happy with them.

eWzlUFn.jpg