Ikea in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 42,222
lol yeah. i am postponing my furniture purchases hoping that they would start taking orders online in near future 😛

btw. ikea had launched television sets and speakers few years ago. i cannot find any recent news. did they get out of this market? are they selling self branded electronics here in india? smart bulbs/speakers etc?

I did see couple of really stylish induction cookers and fridges without any branding so I assume they're ikea? I didnt see any TVs though. nor smart speakers.

TVs and some other electronics have razor thin profit margins so I doubt they will ever sell those in their own brand.

Already companies like Sony are bleeding to death slowly in the TV space.

These bastards still havent refunded my 1.5k For every call they just answer "please visit the store refunds section". I just gave up on my refund tbh.

^ these people don't have a single email point of contact and they want to start online ecommerce operations. smh. I lost 3.5k and they gave up on refund. they say they sent my money but bank says money isnt parked anywhere in their system. Dont know whom to blame, ikea or hdfc

went to the ikea site again. and it was the same feeling i got when i first browsed through AliExpress site lol.

i see a few things that i would really like to purchase. some things are insanely expensive. i really need a desk and chair though i guess i would have to wait for their online platform to arrive before i can consider ordering.

they also have a bunch of cool mobile accessories. but not catering to usb-c devices at the moment so avoiding that. 99 rupees for phone/tablet holder is fun.

Correction: fuck. they do have usb-c cables!

so many things i want to purchase but i guess i would stick to something that is small and can be easily transported.

dekad for me too!

ok. ignore. the alarm clock requires manual winding like similar clocks that used to be popular in the 80s and 90s 😀