IIM student Commits Suicide on BF dumping on FB

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 13,317
Yahi karna tha, then she wud have given me her IIM seat, I wud be having a even brighter future. One IIM Seat wasted 🙁 .

She may have got the seat from Quota !

Dont.start.about.quota!

dude bobby.... imagine hetfield, harris and lay these quota v no quota argument to rest maan. The stuff on this thread is way more serious than that.

come on guys dnt be so mean to her...we dnt evn know what she might have been going through to begin with...maybe she had problems with her studies...its not easy life at IIMs and this public dumping thing probly might have crushed her even more.....this was the time fr friends and family to give support to her...maybe her friends also made fun of her..and so on...... which probably made her take this extreme step...yes it was wrong and I surely wish if it could have been avoided.....My god give strength to her family and loved ones....

correct you are anant. May god truly bless her soul and give her loved ones the courage to go through this mess. but tell me one thing, any person which sees the outside world(read in this context as: Residential college) ought to come out stronger seeing his peers... juniors... seniors and especially people who arent even as good as her in the outside world. Dude IIM is a brand at large. On a given day maybe I crack the CAT and then what? I commit an error which cant be reversed? Oh gimme a break.

Check out 3 Idiots...u will get sm idea why ppl tend to commit suicide...why they take the extreme steps...Many of my batch mates have studied from IIT ..nd guess what I didnt't even get to know if they are still alive or not until they would call me back after months frm my last call or when I finally mange to meet them....as most of the time their cells would be switched off...nd pretty much cut frm the world...or maybe I just had " padaku " friends as they call them...Its wrong but everyone has his/her own limits ...I am not a suicide expert so I rest my case.

hey hey... the 3 idiots sequence was way too melodramatic. I hope you read thru this thread. I have graded(motored and generated) from an IIT myself dude. I have seen the internals there and that is precisely why I say you do not commit suicide when you are in such an advantageous position. and what kind of a loic could you have attributed when one says that a reason as simplistic as "My BF dumped me" was given. I can well hold the insti authorities and the cops responsible. But having said that any given reason will not substantiate suicide. If your family situation is bad, I guess you take this opportunity as a gift to lift your family up at least financially. Thats what a responsible son or daughter ought to do. and in a PG course, that is obviously what you have to be doing.

hey..its not just dumping by her boyfriend that forced her to take this extreme step! A variety of factors may have influenced her ..as anant said...studies..pressure to get good marks...socializing..many reasons are there...GHOS...maybe she had just taken a min and called suicide helpline.... BTW dont know whether there are such helplines in india?

Well, I am just coming after hearing an embarrassing moment of a friends life.He proposed a girl in front of his office, she said No.This was the first time he ever proposed someone in his life.He drank FUEL for two days straight. He was moved.

right. Fuel the drink is more expensive than fuel the fuel that powers our bikes and cars. 😛

FUEL is an energy drink. Non alcoholic.

----------

just like red bull and xxx and so many others.