IIM student Commits Suicide on BF dumping on FB

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 13,332
I shared this link 3 hrs back on my FB page with comments " Bewakoofo ki Kai nai hai India me " 😀

Yahi karna tha, then she wud have given me her IIM seat, I wud be having a even brighter future. One IIM Seat wasted 🙁 .

That people who cannot accept a few comments over the internet are getting accepted into IIM's says a bit about their selection procedure as well.Doesnt the selection process have a really tough GD and Interviews?

Facebook drives suicidal dorks now?Poor Zuckerberg. 🙁

I have failed 4 times in my acedemic career, 2 times dumped in love, still I am a successfull man now. People like her sud take inspiration from me 😛

People usually never share their failures, but I wud like to share bcoz i wish to leave a message for teenagers and youngsters. " Life is very surprising. It gives you even more than it takes away from you. "I had scored 98% in Science, CBSE 10th Board Exam 1998 (Topper in Ajmer Division), but failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 11th Class(All 3 Main Subjects).Again failed in one main subject of 12th Board Exam, but was declared passed due to one Extra Subject.Failed in One Particular Subject for 3 consecutive years and finally completed my Graduation.And after lots on struggle in life, now have a decent job with annual package of > 8 Lac 🙂

Thanks abhishek for the compliments.

If Mascot was travelling on a boat, I was on a submarine ride!! ;-)

----------

massage.. Mascot? I hope u sincerely do mean message!!

Thanks abhishek for the compliments.

If Mascot was travelling on a boat, I was on a submarine ride!! ;-)

----------

massage.. Mascot? I hope u sincerely do mean message!!

😀 corrected.

hell i agree with Mascot. Five Point someone was pretty much my story.(All that was there in the novel was done and pretty much more too. The only thing i did nt do was study ) Nd of course the IIT in question was Roorkee and not Delhi.Hey mascot, we folks should start a self-help forum for these kinda people you know.

Yes, buddy. That would be a superb thing. Pls initiate and we must take help from admin, mods and other regular members in this regard. I am sure many would be in this forum who would be having long struggling living moments.

So right you are. For that matter, I am even willing to make my phone number public so that such people can contact me at any point in time. I would be ever grateful to God if he allows me to save 1 innocent life.