IIM student Commits Suicide on BF dumping on FB

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
Thanks abhishek for the compliments.

If Mascot was travelling on a boat, I was on a submarine ride!! ;-)

----------

massage.. Mascot? I hope u sincerely do mean message!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks abhishek for the compliments.

If Mascot was travelling on a boat, I was on a submarine ride!! ;-)

----------

massage.. Mascot? I hope u sincerely do mean message!!

:D corrected.

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
hell i agree with Mascot. Five Point someone was pretty much my story.(All that was there in the novel was done and pretty much more too. The only thing i did nt do was study ) Nd of course the IIT in question was Roorkee and not Delhi.Hey mascot, we folks should start a self-help forum for these kinda people you know.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, buddy. That would be a superb thing. Pls initiate and we must take help from admin, mods and other regular members in this regard. I am sure many would be in this forum who would be having long struggling living moments.

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
So right you are. For that matter, I am even willing to make my phone number public so that such people can contact me at any point in time. I would be ever grateful to God if he allows me to save 1 innocent life.

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Bengaluru
Yahi karna tha, then she wud have given me her IIM seat, I wud be having a even brighter future. One IIM Seat wasted :( .

She may have got the seat from Quota !

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
dude bobby.... imagine hetfield, harris and lay these quota v no quota argument to rest maan. The stuff on this thread is way more serious than that.

anant.del

Addicts
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
come on guys dnt be so mean to her...we dnt evn know what she might have been going through to begin with...maybe she had problems with her studies...its not easy life at IIMs and this public dumping thing probly might have crushed her even more.....this was the time fr friends and family to give support to her...maybe her friends also made fun of her..and so on...... which probably made her take this extreme step...yes it was wrong and I surely wish if it could have been avoided.....My god give strength to her family and loved ones....

rajivkrishnan

Regular
Regulars
Nov 14, 2008
correct you are anant. May god truly bless her soul and give her loved ones the courage to go through this mess. but tell me one thing, any person which sees the outside world(read in this context as: Residential college) ought to come out stronger seeing his peers... juniors... seniors and especially people who arent even as good as her in the outside world. Dude IIM is a brand at large. On a given day maybe I crack the CAT and then what? I commit an error which cant be reversed? Oh gimme a break.