š• (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,489
  • Views Views 549,505
for me it was barack obama. :thumbdown:

Minissha Lamba lost my respect (like if I ever had any), when she had nose job.

for me it was barack obama. :thumbdown:
Ya I know, I read it in the article! There was a time when Obama used to follow back everyone. šŸ˜›

might still be happening.

682,793 FOLLOWING
12,322,714 FOLLOWERS

mhm. unlikely now.

Ya, its quite interesting. People will be attracted and followers count soon gonna be shot up. Also now that you have shared this on IBF, atleast 100-200 followers will be contributed by you šŸ˜€

I still feel i have underestimated. šŸ˜€Wait till evening and see how many views it get and out of that 95% will become his follower (condition is they should have twitter account) šŸ˜‰

i can safely say there are not 100 members here who are active on twitter and following @broadbandforum i can see that by the lack of tweets of this forum links. it's pretty horrible.

Ouch :disturbed: thats sad. Lets have a Poll on IBF . Not only we will have some clear indications but other advantages too šŸ˜‰

you can surely start a thread asking for folks if they are active on twitter. and if they are following broadbandforum account. i am sure you would be disappointed with the response. i can probably count 10 people here who are active on twitter.