IDFC FIRST Bank

I am really amazed with IDFC no waiting time when calling customer support.

I had to call them few times for multiple issues but every time call connects instantly.

If they can keep this level of service it will be amazing. I have seen their executives in my area quite few times now , seems they are getting popular.

anyone else not getting any sms or instant email notification for transactions both deposit and withdrawal.

This happened too soon, if they just maintain customer service level I have no issue.

Can you guys please confirm transaction message/sms issue? It's a bit concerning for me.

F5-E74136-F280-491-E-B4-B9-92-BA15-ECC769.jpg

Probably would apply for account closure today.

As usual branch staff had no idea about this drop. Gave me the account closure form though.

Someone has posted an image above - but it does not show who/what - Did you get any official communication?

It's confirmed. Branch guy checked at their end and confirmed. They were surprised as well.

Reactions: Smh
They think by doing this they can complete hdfc icici lol, just take their cc and use offers till they last and say bye bye, rbl, bandhan,indusland, federal bank are better

I wonder how long before even the others in the above list come down. I expect all the big guns to drop to 2 or 2.5 as well.

we are clearly heading that way. probably would end up like in usa where there would be no interest at all eventually.

Right. But at the same time inflation is not that much comparatively. And I know people holding credit cards at 8% p.a. interest and home loans etc are also cheaper. Here I see these guys increase rate from 35% to 40% and what not. I guess its all because of too many NPAs.