Idea or Vodafone????

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 22,167
ISP
AS135212
AS9829
Which one is better??? (idea will provide 3g service in my circle)but its activation time of 2gb plan is minimum 6 hrs and max 48 hrs..!! and with vodafone no 3g in my circle but activation of the same is within minutes.......... with which i should go for????

Vodafone is the best network as compare to others,its customer service is also good and they cared about their customers.

But vodafone is expensive in my circle...

its more expensive in mumbai than rest the india..

they have unlimited SMS pack for RS 52 in other circle where as we need to pay around 120 for it .. (89 topup + 1st sms rs 1)

I am using Vodafone and have had really good experience in terms of mobile usage as well as customer service.

just get top up of 27 .. it will automatically done .... the top up may not available but vendor with mobile refill facility can get it done.

wrong thread dannyk

opps sorry .. i don't think i can undo it now ... where is my ctrl+z ...ie 9 .. is one of the reason for that .. as some time when i open the topic on new tab it won't allow me to enter anything .. so need close that tab and open new one again ...

for calling and sms reliability vodafone is best And for internet edge try other operators(cuz in some circles voda doesn't provide internet through phone on computer)...nd 3g is now too costly dude...for the mean time switch to voda and wen 3g rates fall u can hop onto the 3g operator of your choice..(with MNP:urock🙂

I am planning to switch to Idea once my current balance is utilised.....Coz Idea is way too cheaper than Vodafone. I have 3 reasons to shift to Idea....1) I dont remember what pack i had taken on my existing Idea connection, that from June 2010, till date, i am charged:1p/sec on outgoing - ROAMINGNil on Incoming - ROAMING.....Whereas Vodafone - it charged me Re.1/min on both In & out.......that too, wasnt per second billing - talk for 1 second also and that Rupee is charged.2) STD calling also is @ 1p/sec from my home circle or even on roaming. But on Vodafone, it becomes Rs.1.3/sec on Home circle, and never dared STD on roaming - so dont know the charges.3) Network......i have noticed tis many times - Call dropping is very less in Idea. I have to call up 3-4 times if i call up using Vodafone (Ofcourse, that costs extra because every 1st second of a call i am charged 1 Re.)Whereas in Idea - once i call up, the call doesnt drop, until i disconnect the fone.There were many other features which i had received on my fone via sms, due to which i have made up my mind to switch to Idea.

See, i am not prejudiced against Vodafone. But the problem is even if Call-dropping reduces, i wont get the same costing as compared to Idea.....Please read my 1st 2 points for the pricing that i am getting on my other Idea connection - i am sure, the General Pricing Policy of the organisation cannot be bent for a single customer.Yeah, i can think of sticking to Vodafone if i get similar pricing.......