Idea Cellular sending bills for someone else's mobile connection!

• Thread starter Thread starter tangojoker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,024

tangojoker

ISP
Airtel
Does anyone know who to contact for ebill issues ? I am getting someones ebill in my email account for last 3 months. I have sent emails to all the customer care email id's i could get hold of, but no help yet. Thanks

What email id did you send to ? They're very responsive usually.

Does anyone know who to contact for ebill issues ? I am getting someones ebill in my email account for last 3 months. I have sent emails to all the customer care email id's i could get hold of, but no help yet.

Thanks

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC305976 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

why the hell idea cannot give sms spam complaint action taken details via sms............they infact spam the reporter about the actions taken .what kind of nonsense is this ???

I dont know why OP account details and details are needed to resolve the problem. And on top of it, the question asked by the "bot" is to mention type of inconvenience caused :aglerks: