Idea Cellular Prepaid Customer Care Real Bullshit!

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,707

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
Its almost same in Bangalore. But I usually don't find any issues with the network within the city limits.

Its almost same in Bangalore. But I usually don't find any issues with the network within the city limits.
Even No problem with network here also. Touch-wood.

these ads meant to drive people to store and buy sim. they are not commited to stay once you open the SIM pack and activate it. its simple marketing gimmick

See my view is - in billing u might get better treatment at the hands of the company, coz u r a bigger revenue earner for them. Monthly 200 bill wud be the minimum that billing people pay. Whereas when i touch even 130-150, i feel "Boy, u need to reduce ur usage!"As far as CC is concerned, what else do u expect from 10th & 12th Grads? They hardly have the sense of responsibility at that stage, and they are grafted into representing such big companies. Neither the companies realise this mistake, nor the kids understand the responsibility. In the end, the consumer suffers.I think just 1 company needs to come up with responsible call centre employees, it will spread like a contagious disease after that. And not just in this field.......its everything - Internet, DTH, Banking.....u name it.

I too have no complaints regarding !dea's network. It is pretty good.But their CC is most horrible. Having ported from MTNL I can confidently say that Idea prepaid CC is so bad that MTNL seems good in comparison. I also used to have the language issue with MTNL. Even after selecting English they used to start responding in Hindi or Marathi but when I pointed out that I had selected English, they would do their best to provide help in English. Not so with Idea. Regardless of which language you select, their CC agent will stubbornly stick to speaking in Hindi.Further, he will request that you should speak in Hindi too. When questioned about it, he will say he is helpless as the call has been routed to the Hindi speaking agent by the system.

They Start Speaking in Telugu and later when i speak in English they somehow continue and again Telugu. I have Spoke many times with postpaid Guys their way of Dealing is Impressive, I no longer like prepaid so wish to shift to Idea postpaid.

Call centres are modern day, sophisticated version of foundries MOST of the times......may be not always. I can say this with confidence, with respect to Prepaid services. And MTNL......i think it appears better, coz profitable or non-profitable, they wud be having the same "Standards" of serving! 😀 U might see MTNL postpaid customers complaining about CC! 😛

Bollywood Star Abhishek Bachchan in 'Idea Mobile Number Portability Commercial - YouTube

This ad is the best fooling ad. I have to wait for 5minutes Minimum to get to their agent and they play that NO AADABADHI.. 3G pe BIJEE Music.

the prepaid dept is so F*** Dumb that mostly no one Tries to speak in English.
The postpaid dept is cool they are Very Well mannered and the way of handling calls are Worth Appreciative.

How is the Prepaid CC in other Circles?

[TD="width: 96"]Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC123516 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular
[/TD]

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC123516 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

If i Provide my details will you Renovate your Customer Care with Better Standard Persons.. No na? Or will you attend the calls quickly without playing that Stupid Music? No na? So take lite.