Idea 3G vs Airtel 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter Shivendu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,884

Shivendu

ISP
Airtel
Hello everyone,I am from Kanpur. I use Airtel 3g and get around 300-400KBPS and sometimes even 600KBPS. I just wanted to know the speeds of Idea. I would be great if someone provided with screenshots of idea speeds of speedtest.net. I would also like to hear about the personal experience of these two providers by anyone who is willing to do so.

i can but i don't know you to add a image coz i joined today

Hello everyone,
I am from Kanpur. I use Airtel 3g and get around 300-400KBPS and sometimes even 600KBPS. I just wanted to know the speeds of Idea. I would be great if someone provided with screenshots of idea speeds of speedtest.net. I would also like to hear about the personal experience of these two providers by anyone who is willing to do so.

Dear Sir,

We wish to inform you that Idea has provided high speed mobile broadband, internet access with the ability to view video footage on your mobile handset. With a 3G phone and access to the 3G network you can make video calls, watch live TV, access the high speed internet, faster emails and faster music tracks download.Usual voice call and messaging services found on a mobile phone, like person to person video, live streaming, downloadable video of entertainment, news, current affairs and sport content and video messaging, is also available in 3G services. For further information about Airtel 3G, kindly contact to respective service provider.

Regards,
Ideacellular

^^Dear Idea...We wish you could provide some decent plans with decent customer satisfaction...!!Regards,A customer for 12 freaking years..