Idea 3g on iPad

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikunj93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,128

Nikunj93

ISP
BSNL
Hey guys I have a iPad 4G/WifiWell, I got some idea Sim today with 3g. It is showing 3d and network I can call customer care, text to idea etc but net is not working on iPad/ I tried on iPhone 4s also.I have entered APN as internetBut pages are not loading..safari giving error no balance or somehting. I got a 99/- Sim which has an initial 2GB usage.I also have tried sending sms from my iPhone ACT3G and SET to the respective numbers.Please advise.

Hey guys I have a iPad 4G/Wifi

Well, I got some idea Sim today with 3g. It is showing 3d and network I can call customer care, text to idea etc but net is not working on iPad/ I tried on iPhone 4s also.
I have entered APN as internet
But pages are not loading..safari giving error no balance or somehting. I got a 99/- Sim which has an initial 2GB usage.
I also have tried sending sms from my iPhone ACT3G and SET to the respective numbers.

Please advise.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC262562 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular