idea 3g in mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter mr.gawali
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,680
ISP
hathway
Hello everyone.I've got an idea Maharashtra & Goa 3g sim card.Now I'm in Mumbai, I keep on getting this SMS of 3g offer of Rs.19 for 200mb 15 days &Rs.126 for 1gb 30 daysfor last couple of days.So I was interested in this offer but I am not sure if I can use this package in Mumbai as I'm in roaming.Also are this promotional offers or full time offer.Thanks

I guess apart from Airtel, nobody offers data at normal charges in Mumbai circle while roaming.

Lol! Instead of standard reply, you can really offer real help here so that other members might get needful information and person who posted here really knows how to get there to your website if required.

Technoholic said:
Lol! Instead of standard reply, you can really offer real help here so that other members might get needful information and person who posted here really knows how to get there to your website if required.
Technoholic said:
And with even more crappier standard replies!
:rofl: You guys have not seen the vodafone bot, whatever name they go by, they have only ONE standard reply 😀

@Technoholic oh so its a NO?@ideacellular Wouldn't it be better you sort these queries on thesocial media/online forum itself, instead of directing everyone toyour call centers and burdening them, thus causing busy tones or longwaits for the customers on these cc numbers?

I have not used Idea in Mumbai circle yet but heard from lot of friends that existing data pack on prepaid or free data benefits on postpaid for MH circle users don't work in Mumbai. You will need to confirm by calling Idea CC or better tweeting or emailing them.