Idea 3G in Mumbai started

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 18,764
yup... all charge me un necessary. worst charges were of VF

See the images below. They are from Airtel and Idea of Prepaid Mumbai.
Both are with 3G activated and on 2G data plan.
Airtel has capped 40kbps on 3G network and Idea is capped at 128kbps. Clearly idea is a winner here. The best part is that Airtel supplies network for 3G idea in Mumbai. I am rethinking to port to airtel now !!

I wud hold my opinion still......porting shud only depend upon ur costs & the network coverage. Else if u keep hopping around for all sorts of reasons, u will end up changing 4 operators every year, and still wont be satisfied!

Right now I have Aircel 3G in my Android Nexus-s.
Twitter,Gmail,yahoo mail etc is always on. Every five mins or so systems sends USSD message (not saved in SMS in box) 'you have consumed so much Kbps data etc.
In BSNL too I used to get messages (in to my in box) for each session or in between.
In Airtel 3G sim in data card,it sends only system promotional sms (voice +data pack's promotion.)
Actual usage only when I send a USSD message.

By the way my Nexus-S and wifey's Nexus -One just now upgraded to Gingerbread 2.3.6.
I have not checked what are the improvements.

About Idea 3-G ,any intraductory offer in pre paid ?:adoration:

[TABLE="width: 873"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 96"]Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC114262 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I dont understand why people want to act like CC of these service providers!

Just too, too costly 🙁 200 MB for Rs.105......It wud get blown up in a few days! I still get 5 times more data than this, for Rs.7 less every month. Yeah, some 500 odd MBs wud remain balance in the end.....- But i use around 500 MB- With a cap on price at Rs. 98/month.