Idea 3g data plan ussd code

Nitish Sharma

I found a ussd code for the 44 rs data pack (*150*44#) but i wanted to know if there is a ussd code for the 7 rs data plan. Some other ussd codes would also be appreciated (only of 3g data plans and 100% working)

the 44 rs code doesn't work for me

When it comes to aUSSD Codes, Idea is still in stone age. I had called them up for a way to check data usage balance and the CC girl said that there is no way to check amount of data remaining till that moment. She asked me to download some app to keep a tab on data usage.

^Each you end your data session, idea sends you an SMS informing you of the data used and data remaining. I'm talking about Delhi, not sure about other circles.

I found a ussd code for the 44 rs data pack (*150*44#) but i wanted to know if there is a ussd code for the 7 rs data plan. Some other ussd codes would also be appreciated (only of 3g data plans and 100% working)

Dear Sir,

We would request you to kindly provide us; with your ten digit Idea mobile number for further assistance.

Regards,
Ideacellular

yupp i always activate rs.7 3g plan by ussd code *150*07#...which gives 30 minutes of 3g data And i always download more than 1 gb in these 30 minutes 🙂 🙂 🙂

You can dial *147# (toll free) or sms as “ACT3G” to 12345 (toll free) after which your current 2G plan will be stopped and you will be migrating automatically to 3G “Pay as you Go Plan” with charges as 10p/10kb.To get mobile internet settings (that will work for both 2G & 3G), sms SET to 54671 To deactivate 3G, sms DEACT3G to 12345 ( toll free ). Do remember to dial *147# and change your internet plan also.

Has Idea stopped showing data balance after end of session?

No! I am still receiving after every disconnection.
I am getting that last call cost was Rs 0.00 and my Balance amount (in Rupees) when I disconnect data.
I am not getting Data usage details, and Data Balance details after I disconnect data on my Idea 3G, which I was getting earlier.

Now have to dial *125# which gives all details (Rupees Amount + Data Balance and Validity).

And i am getting unknown application error when dialing *125#....may be some ussd varies from circle to circle.