idea 3g best speed 8.4 mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter sshirawta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 15,482
I commute in delhi metro from noida sector 41 to sec 15 everyday to and fro from home to office. My idea 3g connection disconnects 4 to 5 times within that distance and I hardly get to browse. Also most of the time I get 2g gprs and edge even while I am on a 3g scheme.Last year when I had got idea 3g the speed were much better. Now all I get to do switch n/w , switch between 2g and 3g and keep tapping the idea popup notifications after every small disconnect just like the Airtel smartbytes

hno3 said:
I commute in delhi metro from noida sector 41 to sec 15 everyday to and fro from home to office. My idea 3g connection disconnects 4 to 5 times within that distance and I hardly get to browse. Also most of the time I get 2g gprs and edge even while I am on a 3g scheme.Last year when I had got idea 3g the speed were much better. Now all I get to do switch n/w , switch between 2g and 3g and keep tapping the idea popup notifications after every small disconnect just like the Airtel smartbytes

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no. and alternate contact number. Also mention your token ID 205IC345843.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Idea 3G is really fast here in Punjab:Amritsar circle as well!
I was getting 1500-1600 kilo Bytes at night !

Joy of downloading with blazing fast speed short lived, exhausted 1.5GB in matter of minutes. Blood suck......i