ICICI Lombard does not let you unsubscribe from their spam mails

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 923
Not only ICICI many websites doing this shit. You should mark all ICICI emails as spam is the only solution

filed a complaint with sendgrid which is what they are using. but icici is probably a huge client so i do not see them take any action.

i mean india does not even have spam related laws afaik. they probably include the fake unsubscribe link to comply with sendgrid's own requirement. anyways...

probably would add them to forward directly to trash filter if it arrives again in future.

How to get rid of this ? I am planning to get their insurance and don't want to bother marketing shut on my primary email

sort of hard i guess. coz if you use a disposable email id like on duck.com, your policy documents would also land on that email id.

just realized my car insurance is through lombard. that's how they got my email id. i was wondering if icici credit card team leaked my data to them 👀

Nah.. credit card spamming is less compared to insurance ones. I changed my emails associated with cc and it no longer sent spam emails .