ICICI Bank iMobile App

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 10,262
@kalpik, do you use android app? becas this is not an issue in symbion app🙁 earlier i was using imobile in my p990i and never faced this issue 🙁... Also in market you can see the comments section where most of the people mentioned about the same

Just installed it on my android phone - works like a charm (android app is better than symbian)

^ Doesn't it use the SMS channel? I didn't get any other option. It just didn't have an option to use the internet connection. All it mentioned was GPRS and tried sending some SMSs. I was lucky the SIM I used has no balance left at all.

I don't think it's using sms in background........... Tried even on flight mode on wifi working fine :thumbup:

When friend of mine was installing the same on BB it asked for communication channel to be used gprs or sms.. So its on settings how you configure but in android app can't locate such setting

It requires an SMS to start working. I installed it on a phone without a SIM, the damn thing just wouldn't start as it could not send an SMS

Source

can someone confirm if icici shows them the message to download imobile app every single fucking time they login to backend?