ICICI Bank Credit Cards

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 13,606
Don't they inform you directly? I have the same.

I know thats the norm with credit limit increase. They either have it under offers or notify through sms . I was casually checking the app and to my surprise under manage limit the slider was just half way and the credit limit was like 2.5 times more😀. What is surprising is that i just got a credit limit increase a couple of months back. Maybe its to do with financial year ending in March..anyways cant complain. Thought of sharing it here

I had been offered a bump up (via sms) in credit limit which I was asked to accept, the offer had an expiry date. I remembered it only after the offer expired. Later I found that limit they offered me is now the maximum I can use over and above my limit.

Last edited:
I installed the app just to check this. No offer or anything as such.

Oh ok. I guess its for a selected few then. But surely ICICI takes eternity informing over sms or directly. So keep checking the manage limit section of the app rather than relying getting notified directly

Also check the primary card's limit in case you have 2 cards with shared limit. I have amazo one as the main one and i got make my trip one made later with shared limit. The make my trip one still has the old limit even though it has a shred limit with my Amazon pay one

i have been using a manual set lower limit on my card. maybe that's why no change? or maybe my limit is already quite high.

The highest available limit is what's changing and I always use the maximum available limit.

So even if you've set a lower limit, if your card is eligible, the highest imit would have changed

hasn't changed for me then lol. i am honestly fine with the limit they gave me at the time of acceptance lol.