ICICI Bank Credit Cards

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 13,611
icici credit card account holders do not get to access their regular backend panel? 😕

There used to be a page wherein we can punch in our credit card number and DOB (I think) and it would show the last statement, unbilled transactions etc, which is no longer working.

looks like i will have to make another fd based card somewhere else , which is the best cc for discounts?

I've had SBI card, And I swear, I would never ever touch it again.
even if you drop the payment cheque 10 day before due date, it always got presented on very next day or due date leading
to heavy fine, these buggers considered customer at fault always.

I've used HDFC Cards for business for 5-6 years, in lakhs per month, paid on time, and never had issue till I surrendered it after selling off the
business itself. so they were too fair with it.
ICICI never was able to get me a CC in my city even when I had small business account in good standing for almost a decade with them.

Took me what a month? To get a passbook from them. Even though I had no desire to get it. But their mailer advised me to get it. And yes... 12-13 year old account. DMAT account. Still would not give me a credit card without IT returns and other stuff because I am self employed.

I wonder how StanChart does it. I had a bank account with them so my credit card today still is accessible from the same backend.

Got a mailer on this.

TsPK5CT.png