ICICI Bank Credit Cards

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 13,621
My dad has that card. It has hardly any benefits. The only one is that their rewards scheme can be integrated on your ebay account so you earn reward points for every purchase and can redeem your points on ebay itself.

I have applied for an upgrade for him to the Rubyx card since you get upto 3 free movie tickets on it using bookmyshow every month. Also you get 20% off on a lot of restaurants using the Amex card and access to airport lounges etc. as well. There is a 2k renewal fee which is waived off if you spend upwards of 2.5 lacs in an year on the card.

I am also looking to get one for myself. Confused between Standard Chartered and Citibank.

Nope 😀

Actually I may drop this plan if getting one more is such a pain. Just wanted a card as backup.

Got a verification call from ICICI bank. Person would be coming to the office address to collect documents 😀

I had actually stopped followups completely.

Looks like they've disabled it. We'll have to create a login or something I guess :speechless:🙄

jEJqSgM.png

my problem is this that i dont want to link cc to my savings account, so donno how will it turn out for me