• Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,803

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Shit's gonna happen but I guess stealing will be a lil bit difficult as we have to follow a loads of steps to send money.Anyone using money manager? is it available on any other bank?

Facebook has deprecated the older FBML system and I believe they now use inline frames. So, this would be pretty safe. But even then, it is a very bad idea considering the lack of awareness about phishing amongst the indian web user. ICICI is playing with fire here.

Why exactly they are doing so?Are people lazy to the extent that they can't even type a simple url?😕

the last thing i wud want to do is access a bank account thru facebook !!! for all i knw they wud data mine tht too !

----------

Why exactly they are doing so?

Are people lazy to the extent that they can't even type a simple url?

😕
such ppl deserve to be scammed ! 😛

i think the problem is with the voiceovers they are using. the plugin is causing the page to turn blue at my place. this seems to be happening only in the current version of chrome beta.

i think i might know the problem. it might be because of hardware acceleration feature of chrome that might be crashing because of the audio alerts on the icici webpage. i have not tried yet after disabling hardware acceleration on chrome. i would wait for the next beta instead.

Dear Samuel,

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2601535 ' in the subject line.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team