• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,828

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Seems like people are not watching the 50 over version..Anyways, as predicted SA beat NZ today !

I am watching it though not like the T20 interest in this,Just watching the beginning and the End overs.But this is just the beginning of tournament.BTW why is Star cricket showing highlights of Indian Premier League matches?They were telecasted live on Setmax,but now Star cricket is showing them, I wonder why? They are surely going to kill the 50 over matches by showing the T20 matches of Indian Premier League.

But I guess the International 50 Overs Event containing all the teams still have a good viewership compared to the bilateral 50 over events.

The coverage of Star Cricket is so pathetic, They are competing with DD for the worse telecast !

looks like india is going to lose today!?while coming back from delhi i heard on radio that suresh raina was hitting tons of boundaries. now i see dravid and bhajji on the crease. dravid is on 71 off 100 balls. i guess he would get major criticism if india loses today.

71 of 100 is slow but not slow according to situation. I see the score was 238 in 42 overs when he got out. Which means overall score had not slowed down, we still cud have won. Dravid had anchored his end.Look at fall of wickets, every 1 was getting out every 30-40 runs, so it was important that he stays there, had he not stayed there, we wud have got out below 200.But I guess non-Dravid fans wud not just consider this fact 🙁!

huh Kisi ko to Bali ka Bakra banana hai! Has anyone observed something, I have never seen Virat Kohli performing in Ranji matches (Not even in IPL) but then how come he keeps getting chances!

I heard Harsha saying Kaif is scoring lots of runs in domestic cricket but he is not picked up instead Virat Kohli is picked up just becoz he was captain of Under19 WC winning team?
Even i have not seen Kohli play big knocks,atleast Kartick plays better than him.

----------

during yesterday's match i was 😕 to see Harbhajan.. he was jumping too much after taking the catch of Imran Nazir as if he won the match,then he bowled very poorly.

----------

read this..comedy of the year....... why didnt he play 7 bowlers and 4 batsman then :grin: When the team needed to score runs the batsman failed and he blames on bowlers.

"I felt three bowlers short" - Dhoni "I felt three bowlers short" - Dhoni | Cricket Features | ICC Champions Trophy, 2009 | Cricinfo.com

Harbhajan is an over-rated bowler! And acts very weird ! Its so irritating to see him

huh Kisi ko to Bali ka Bakra banana hai!

Why not Tendulkar then?? He always fails in big matches when chasing. (except may be 4-5 in his whole career which is very less)

On other end, Dravid has performed well compared to tendulkar in big chasing matches.

India Pakistan matches used to be huge, yesterday was nothing like that. People's interest in ODI seems to have vanished, if this was the case with india-pak match, then imagine how other matches are going to be. Its clear that ODI has to either change are disappear completely.

Forget abt ODI, Interest in recent WC T20 was poor too. But thats a good thing. People are coming out of crazyness.

Why not Tendulkar then?? He always fails in big matches when chasing. (except may be 4-5 in his whole career which is very less)

On other end, Dravid has performed well compared to tendulkar in big chasing matches.

Am totally with you on this point, I only remember his 2 innings while India chasing. 1998 vs Aus @ Sharjah & 2003 WC v Pak..

There was a time when a 17 yr old Sachin would destroy much seasoned performers. Look how times have changed, now the veteran Sachin was destroyed by a 17 yr old.

Forget abt ODI, Interest in recent WC T20 was poor too. But thats a good thing. People are coming out of crazyness.

True, international cricket is losing it's appeal. It's likely that when 3 more teams(states) are added in IPL, the IPL's popularity would increase even higher and international matches may become a rare event (like in football).